IUB Admission / NAT , GAT Test Syllabus | Outline | Pattern | Past papers

• Chemistry       25%
  • Mathematics  20%
  • English           15%
  • I.Q                  15%
IUB Admission / NAT , GAT Test Syllabus | Outline | Pattern | Past papers
IUB Admission test

>>Click Take Test Now Button Login with Your Google Or Facebook Account take Live IUB admission test …

Download PDF File IUB NAT / GAT General Past Papers

147 thoughts on “IUB Admission / NAT , GAT Test Syllabus | Outline | Pattern | Past papers”

1. Thank you so much for sharing IUB Nat test past papers and also test pattern really help full for me Test Passed 😂

(5/5)
  2. Aoa sir….sir men ne pharm d men admission lena he….merit bata sakten hen app….please …abhi apply nahi kia….so please reply me early….takee admission le lon

3. Sir main ne pharm d aur dvm k liye APPly krna h……..aur in k liye iub nat Dena h……iub nat ka Kia syllabus ho ga……….ISS main subject related McQs Hoon ge ya nhi

4. A.a sir kindly i form me how about to prepare mphil GAT test is there any book or not ??
    And also share previous papers of mphil GAT

5. Dear sir!
    I want to get admission in IUB for M.A for 2021.I have some questions. Hope you will answer them. Thanks.
    1) what is the last date to apply?
    2) How to apply?
    3)I want get admission in M.A History or Pak studies. So kindly tell me either the books are in english medium or urdu medium? I mean in which language the course books would be.
    4) Is there would be any admission test for M.A history or M.A. Pak study? If yes when it would be taken I mean on what date?
    5) how much the fee is for 1st semester and for other semesters? For these subjects(M.A History or Pak Study) for morning. And 1st semester fee; when I have to pay? While applying ? Or after that. I mean how much the total dues will be?
    Kindly answer these questions. I will be very thankfull to you. JazakAllah.

6. Aoa sir me Mera 4 semester ka result ni Aya Thae nyy 3 semester taq jo cgpa thiii usi base pr aply kr diya koii masla tuuu naii ho ga me ny ADP kiya hyy bscs KY 5 semester me admin lyna Tha tu koi masla. Tu ni 4 semester ki cgpa include ni 3 semester taq ki cgpa aply jb kiya tu lelhi hu

7. Wanted to inquire is the iub test for engineering would be like above pattern it wouldnot be like the nat test??? kindly confirm this because i am unable to find the past papers for engineering.