1. Themetic mean, when computed for the data entire population,it is represented by which symbol.
2. Limitation of statistic.
A. Statistic does not study individual
B. Statistic does reveal the entire information
C. Both (a) & (b)
3. Statistics serves as foundation of the super structure of.
C. making data
D. both (a) & (b)
5. Statistics is a science of estimates and probabilities said by.
C. Willis and Roberts
6. The difference between upper limit and lower limit is called.
A. Width of class interval
B. Length of class interval
C. Diameter of class interval
7. In inclusive method the length of class intervals should be ______ for all the classes.
8. LSD does not depend on the number of.
C. Grand mean
9. MSD _____ with the number of treatment.
10. One sided confidence interval give more information than.
A. Anova test
B. Significance test
C. Treatment test