SDU Scholarship First Introduction about University The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) came into existence in 1966, witnessing a meteoric rise since its inception. Presently, it proudly houses five distinct faculties, drawing enrollment from an impressive pool of over 27,000 scholars, a noteworthy 20% of whom hail from foreign shores.
The university’s academic family encompasses 3,800 dedicated professionals, strategically dispersed across its central campus in Odense and satellite campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. A student’s investment of approximately half a decade in their educational journey within this venerable establishment is a bedrock for their forthcoming ventures.
Details About SDU Scholarship
|Institution(s)||University of Southern Denmark (SDU|
|Level of Study||PhD|
Eligibility Criteria of SDU Scholarship
The University of Southern Denmark in Denmark is currently accepting online SDU Scholarship applications for various fully funded Ph.D. degree programs across different departments. List of All Research Projects Given Below Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply without delay.
|#1. The Aesthetics of Bio-Machines and the Question of the Life||October 23, 2023|
|#2. Safe Energy Aware Robotic Teleoperation||October 05, 2023|
|#3. From Cuteness to Conservation: Using the Hazel Dormouse as a Model for Cross-Disciplinary Learning on Climate Change and Biodiversity Conservation||September 29, 2023|
|#4. PhD in Participatory Innovation: Innovating Health Education||September 27, 2023|
|#5. PhD Fellowship in Medicinal Chemistry/Chemical Biology||September 20, 2023|
|#6. PhD position in sustainability/techno-economic assessment of green protein production||September 19, 2023|
|#7. PhD position in Design and Development of GaN power electronic devices||September 14, 2023|
|#8. Ph.D. position on deep learning-based human modeling in physical human-robot interaction||September 14, 2023|
|#9. Ph.D. position on deep learning-based human modeling in physical human-robot interaction||September 14, 2023|
|#10. PhD or Postdoc position in Low-Code Development for Logistics Tasks in Mobile Robotics||September 12, 2023|
|#10. Ph.D. or Postdoc position in Low-Code Development for Logistics Tasks in Mobile Robotics||September 10, 2023|
Read Also >> Vector Scholarship In Canada for AI Students
How to Apply for SDU Scholarship
The University of Southern Denmark uses an online recruitment system. In order to apply for a position, you need to upload your application and all appendices according to the job advertisement through our online application form. Your application will not be registered as received if you forward your application by e-mail outside the system. If you experience technical problems, you must contact [email protected].
To apply for a position at the University of Southern Denmark, we kindly ask you to fill in the requested information and enclose your application, CV, and other relevant information. All fields marked * MUST be filled in. Unless otherwise specified in the job announcement, the application and appendices must be in Danish or English. If you are not a Danish-speaking applicant, please make sure to enter the electronic application form via the English website. You do so by clicking the English flag at the top of the page, clicking on “vacant positions” and finding the position you are interested in. This way the electronic application form will be in English and the automated e-mails you will receive will also be in English. Please remember to press ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page to submit your application. Your application has not been registered until you have received an e-mail from us confirming the receipt of your application.
Your application must be registered in our system on the indicated date no later than 23.59.59 CET/CEST
Please note that we only accept files in pdf format no more than 10 MB per file. All PDF files must be unlocked and allow binding and may not be password protected. All documents in connection with the application should not contain a CPR number (civil registration number) – in that case, the CPR number must be crossed out.
Application Process of SDU Scholarship
When your application has been registered in our database you will receive a receipt on the e-mail you indicated in the application form.
- The University of Southern Denmark utilizes an online recruitment system for job applications.
- To apply for a position, applicants must use the online application form provided in the job advertisement.
- Sending applications via email outside the system is not accepted.
- For technical issues, applicants should contact [email protected].
- Applicants should complete all required fields marked with an asterisk (*) and submit their application, CV, and relevant documents.
- Applications and appendices must be in Danish or English unless otherwise specified in the job announcement.
- Non-Danish-speaking applicants can access the English application form by selecting the English flag on the website.
- Submission is confirmed only upon receiving an email confirming the application’s receipt.
- Applications must be registered by the indicated date, no later than 23.59.59 CET/CEST.
- Only PDF files under 10 MB, without passwords or locks, are accepted.
- Documents should not include a CPR number; if present, it must be crossed out.
- Upon registration, applicants will receive a receipt via email, typically in English (US).