Lemon Law Experts Scholarship is open to current law students at an accredited U.S. law school, or undergraduate students at an accredited U.S. college or university who have applied to or will apply to law school.
Applicant must submit an essay on the following prompt: “Tell us what you plan to do with your law degree and how society will benefit.”
Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Details
|Current Law Students
|August 31, 2023
About Lemon Law Experts Scholarships
Lemon Law Experts’ Scholarship Program. The Lemon Law Experts have represented thousands of consumers throughout the State of California for over a decade. Our firm has a strong connection to our community and is committed to helping the next generation of attorneys. We are excited to offer one $1000 scholarship every year.
How to Apply
You can apply for Law Experts Scholarship after visiting Law Experts Scholarship Official Website Click Here
Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Requairments
All applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must be a current law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university who has applied to or will apply to law school.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0You must provide proof of enrollment. Please attach a digital copy of any official correspondence with your school. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from admissions department confirming deposit
- Official enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Finalists for the Scholarship must provide the following documents:
- A valid transcript reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA
- A copy of your U.S. driver’s license, U.S. State ID Card, and/or passport. These are the only acceptable forms of identification to submit to us upon request.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship and meet the minimum essay word count. Entries that fail to do so will not be considered.
If you already have a full academic scholarship, you are not eligible.
By submitting your application for our scholarship, you agree to use any potential scholarship award for educational purposes only such as tuition, school supplies, school living expenses, and the like. If you win the scholarship award, you agree that we may use your essay and photo on our website and may use them for marketing purposes.