Want to join the Pakistan Air Force? Do you want to serve your country and work with the most skilled pilots in the world? The PAF or Pakistan Air Force can now accept Pakistani nationals into their ranks, so you can finally fulfill your dream of serving your country and being part of one of the best air forces in the world! Join Pakistan Air Force As Commissioned Officer Symbol Of Pride For The Nation. Apply Now Online Registration From 01 To 12 August, 2022 On www.joinpaf.gov.pk
Pakistani nationals who have completed their Matriculation , Intermediate, Graduate and Post Graduates or equivalent level of education are eligible to apply for Pakistan air force jobs. The age limit for candidates is 16-22 & 18-30 years. Candidates must be physically and mentally fit and must pass the initial medical examination conducted by the PAF. They must also be of good character and must not have any criminal record.
|Post Date||Sunday, 31 July 2022|
|Last Date||Friday, 12 August 2022|
|Location||Islamabad , Pakistan|
Permanent Commission (PC)
- 154 General Duty Pilot GD(P)
- 100 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 110 Air Defence Course
- 12 Logistics Course
- 29 Admin & Special Duties Course
Short Service Commission (SSC / SPSSC)
- 154 General Duty Pilot GD Female
- 130 Air Defence
- 130 Admin & Special Duties Course
- 130 Information Technology
- 130 MET Branch
- 130 Education Branch
- 130 Engineering Branch
- 130 Logistics Branch
How to apply online & Selection Procedure
- Online Registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence Test Followed By Academic Test In The Following Subjects Through E-testing
- General Duty Pilot, Air Defence, A&SD and Logistic ( English & Physics)
- Aeronautical Engineering (Englsh , Physics & Math )
- Initial Medical Examination and Interview at I&S Centre.
- Only Short Listed Candidates Would Be Detailed For ISSB.
- Test/ Interview By ISSB Kohat / Gujranwala / Karachi / Quetta.
- Final Medical Examination At CMB , Lahore
- Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) Of GD(P) Candidates Only.
- Interview By AHQ Special Selection Board For CSC Candidates Only.
- Final Selection By Air Headquarters In Order Of Merit.
Note: Appearing Candidates Are Also Eligible To Apply Provided They Have Obtained 65% Marks In FSc / ‘A’ Level (Part-1) and Bring A Certificate From The Principal that They are Likely To Pass FSc /A Level Examination In The Prescribed Grades (FSc Courses Only).
Candidates With O / ‘A’ Level Background Are Required To Produce Equivalence (Pre-Engg / Pre-Medical) Certificates.
|Highly Competitive Salary Package|
|Free Medical Treatment Self And Family|
|Training And Posting In Different Cities Of Pakistan and Abroad|
|Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel|
|Internationally recognized courses|
|Membership of Airforce officer housing scheme (AFOHS)|
PAF Information & Selection Centres
Abbottabad , Faisalabad , Hyderabad , Sukkur , Karachi , Lahore , Multan , Dg khan , Mianwali , Peshawar , Quetta , Rawalpindi