Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan BZU Admissions Fall 2021 has Announced for All for fall Semester 2021. Online applications are invited for following Programs.
- BS/Undergraduate programs ( After 12 Years)
- Undergraduate programs (5th Semester)(After 14 Years)
- M.Phil./MS/Msc(Hons.) Programs
- Ph.D programs
What is the Last date to apply in BZU ?
Monday, September 10, 2021
How to Apply in BZU
- All admissions will be online. Online applications are invited through university website: www.bzu.edu.pk
- Applicants will upload paid challan slip on University Website by 4.00 p.m, 16-08-2021 (Monday)
- Students desirous to get admission on reserved quota seats for FATA/KPK, Gilgit Baltistan, Aj&K, Tribal Area of D.G. Khan and Overseas Pakistani
- Children are directed to must apply through University online Admission Portal.
- Successful candidates will submit original application form along with paid challan and necessary documents to the concerned Department at the
time of admission.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Admission will stand cancelled at any stage without any notice if a student fails to fulfill eligibility criteria OR degree/certificate proves to be
- University is not obliged to start any program in a particular discipline if it finds any inadequacy.
- Only online applications will be considered.
BZU Admission Test
For Admission in Undergraduate Program University will conduct a Customized Test on 22-08-2021 (Sunday). Candidates seeking Admission in L.L.B 5-Year and BFA Deign will also have to appear/qualify in LAT & departmental Test of MCA respectively, beside University Customized Entry Test.
For Admission in BS 5th Semester, Admission test will be held on 24-08-2021 (Tuesday) in Respective Departments.
Admission in Ph.D & M.Phil Test (subject based) will be held on 23-08-2021 (Monday) in respective Departments. GAT( General) for M.Phil and GAT (Subjective) for Ph.D will also be valid for admission.
BZU Merit List 2021
Note : Minimum 10 Seats are allocated in each Undergraduate Program on Self-Finance