(1) Located the motor control of speech.
- Marc Dax
(2) The role of spinal neurons is to.
- Maintain homeostasis
- Mediate communication between the PNS and Other parts of the body
- Regulate pain
- Mediate communication between the CNS and other parts of the body
(3) Central nervous system CNS consist of.
- Two hemispheres
- Brain and spinal cord
(4) Soma is the of a neuron.
- Cell body
- None of these
(5) Direction located opposite side of the body.
Read Also >> Gender Issues In Psychology MCQs
(6) The outer layer of grey matter of the cerebral hemisphere called.
- Frontal lobe
- Cerebral cortex
- None of the above
(7) Limbic system includes.
- Thalamic nuclei
- All of the above
(8) Brain divided into four major divisions.
(9) Peripheral nerve attached to spinal cord.
- Cranial nerve
- Spinal nerve
(10) Stimulation in amygdala can increase the probability of inanimal.
Read Also >> Developmental Psychology MCQs
(11) It is a mass of deeply floated, rippled convoluted tissues said by.
(12) The brain is thick.