1. The treatment exist in the early times was ?
B. To exorcise the evil spirits
2. Ancient Greeks developed a theory of illness named ?
A. Mind theory
B. Humoral theory
C. Family theory
D. None the above
3. Middle ages start from ?
A. 500 to 1350 AD
B. 1400 to 1700 AD
C. 1700 to 1500
D. None of the above
4. Renaissance period start from ?
A. 1300 to 1500
B. 1400 to 1700
C. 1800 to 1900
D. 1900 to 2000
5. First physician in Renaissance period is ?
A. William James
B. Wilhelm Wundt
C. Johann Weyer
6. Greek humors are ?
D. All of the above
7. The treatment which was used in ancient times to exorcise the evil spirit called ?
D. None of the above
8. Microscope was invented in ?
9. Worldwide causes of deaths in 2014 are ?
A. Ischemic heart disease
C. HIV AIDS
10. How much Americans spends on health care annually ?
A. 3 trillion dollar
B. 4 trillion dollar
C. 5 trillion dollar
D. 6 trillion dollar
11. According to the Health Protection Agency the prevalence of which sexually transmitted disease decreased by 2 percent between 2010 2012 ?
A. Gono rhea
D. Genital herpes
12. Anagnostopoulos Buchanan FrousiouniotiNiakas and Potamianos 2011 linked which factor to increased tooth brushing frequency ?
A. Belief about capability
B. Greater perceived severity of oral diseases
C. Socio economic status
13. Selye 1936proposed which of the following ?
A. Gate theory
B. Defence mechanisms reduce stress
C. General adaptation syndrome
D. All of these
14. Guglielmi and Tatrow 1998made which criticism of the GAS ?
A. It omits psychological processes
B. It is deterministic
C. It does not acknowledge positive factors
D. It ignores the role of individual differences
15. Karasek 1979 proposed which of the following theories ?
A. General adaptation syndrome
B. Life events model
C. Transactional model
D. Demand-control model
16. What does psychoneuroimmunology PNI explain ?
A. The link between sleep and stress
B. The link between thoughts/stress, the brain and immune functioning
C. Emotion focused coping
D. None of these
17. Which theory are daily hassles based on ?
A. Transactional theory of stress
B. Demand control
D. Life events
18. Limbic system includes ?
19. Brain divided into four major divisions ?
20. A peripheral nerve attached to spinal cord ?
21. Stimulation in amygdala can increase the probability of inanimal ?