It is hereby notified that the dates for the commencement and receipt of admission forms and fee for the regular candidates of Associate Degree Program (ADP) Arts/ Science Part-I (3rd year) Annual Examination 2020 have been fixed as under.
1. Date for Commencement of Examination 30-09-2020 (Wednesday)
2. Last date for receipt of admission forms & Fee within due date 07-08-2020 (Friday)
3. Last date for receipt of admission forms with late fee 13-08-2020 (Thursday)
4. Last date for receipt of admission forms with double fee 21-08-2020 (Friday)
5. Last date for receipt of admission forms with triple fee 21-09-2020 (Monday)
The Rate of Examination Fee is as under:
ADP (Arts/Science) Part-I (3″ year) Regular without practical subject Rs. 3000/-
ADP (Arts/Science) Part-I (3rd year) Regular with practical subject Rs. 4000/-
Late fee Rs. 2000/-Double Fee without practical subject Rs. 6000/-
Double Fee with practical subject Rs. 8000/-
Triple Fee without practical subject Rs. 9000/-
Triple Fee with practical subject Rs 12000/-
1. The candidates shall have to apply through their concerned colleges.
2. The following documents must accompany the manual admission forms to be forwarded to the Controller of Examinations office.
a. Affiliation Letter
b. Registration Card (attested copy)
c. F.A/F.Sc. or equivalent pass card (attested copy)
d. CN1C (attested copy)
e. One photograph attested by Principle of the college.
f. One subject fail card (in case if candidate passed F.A/F.Sc in supplementary 2019)
3. Center will be allotted in the respective city of affiliated college, after that no change of center will be allowed / entertained.
4. All the principals of concerned colleges are requested to ensure the exactness of particulars and genuineness of photos which are attached with the admission forms.
5. It is hereby informed that after receipt of the forms at this office, no change in the forms will be allowed for any sort of correction, if found contrary to the above directions.
Important Note: It is mandatory that the colleges must pay the Examination Fee through the online challan available at IUB Website.